What's new

Your feedback on advertising is needed

jpformosa

Your feedback on advertising is needed

We're going to run advertisements in some industry magazines and would really appreciate your help. We want to build the Alibre community with more people like you, which makes your feedback that much more important.

To keep it simple and anonymous, we’re hosting the survey at SurveyMonkey.com. Please take a minute to pop over and let us know what you think.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=74703667584

Best regards,
Jessica Formosa
Marketing Communications
Alibre Inc.

Gaspar

Alibre Super User

I completed the survey at "survey monkey".

No problem using IE6.

Direct DSL connection. No proxy.

swertel

Alibre Super User

I couldn't get it to work because of cookies on Netscape 7.2, even though I allowed all cookies -- still kept giving me the cookie error.

I tried it on IE 6 with no problems, running through my router with a NAT firewall.

rbrian

Survey Link

Survey Link works for me from Netscape® Communicator 4.8 - on DSL - Windows 2000, through a router! Robert

PS - I am back on working my Tutorials and will soon have the first of the last two completed! (Lots of graphics to add!)

jpformosa

Thank you to all who were able to take the survey, your feedback has been great.

To those who were not able to get to the survey, thank you for trying. I checked the support section on Survey Monkey and was not able to find any information about this problem. I sent a message to their support email address, but haven't had a response yet. I use Internet Explorer with my cookie policy set to medium so it’s not just an IE problem.

BTW - the survey is still open; anyone who hasn't taken it can still do so.

scarr

Link to Survey

The link failed in IE 6.0 but worked fine in Mozilla 1.7. IE has become more problematic since the latest round of security updates. Mozilla and FireFox are not as quirky.