What's new

Recent content by bartosz_rapp

1. B

Drawing line with real time dimensioning [TAB key hit behavior]

Ok by the way. take a look at this. English UI: Polish UI:
  2. B

I feel you. I am a software developer myself and trust me that localization was few times a real pain. Yep UTF-8 is easy on Linux but Windows is a different story. QA is not an easy work indeed. The number of combinations that you should consider in regression testing is sometimes impossible to...
  3. B

If there is any info I can provide that could be useful please let me know. I am curious if the problem is with Imperial and metric system maybe. By default the Alibre is coming preset to imperial measures (especially when you install English UI). Just guessing here...
  4. B

OK. I am not sure yet what is te reason but I found the solution. Problem confirmed on multiple machines and settings as follows: WIN 11 - Regional format settings -> English(Europe) | Country -> Poland | Alibre Design Expert v26 WIN 10 - Regional format settings -> Polish (Polish) | Country...
  5. B

Thank you for the tip. It will help me in the future.
  6. B

So it works as it should on your machines. I tried on 3 different machines to install the fresh v26 and they all have the same problem. All of them work on WIN 11 22H2. I enclosed the videos in the ZIP file.
  7. B

Hello Everyone, I am new to Alibre so maybe I am missing something. I have 2 installations of Allibre. One is originally v24 upgraded automatically to 26, the second one is a fresh v26 install. I have a question regarding real time dimensioning while drawing a line. On the upgraded verions...