What's new

Cator's latest activity

• Cator
    Cator replied to the thread Working on two screens.
    So let's try it again... Eliminate the second screen, restart your PC and start Alibre. Then Save a part, close Alibre and turn off the...
  • Cator
    Cator replied to the thread Working on two screens.
    Ty, try disconnecting the second monitor from the PC and then restart it by running Alibre on your favorite monitor. So at this point...
  • Cator
    Cator reacted to HaroldL's post in the thread loft is not working with Like Like.
    Fixed the guide curve: And the result is: Looks like you're working on this model and your off to a good start.
  • Cator
    Cator reacted to gwbruce's post in the thread Too Tall Toby Leaderboard with Like Like.
    Ok, it's almost time. @Ex Machina you got to stay calm and make sure you breath and just stay focused.. You got this. Ty did a great...
  • Cator
    Cator reacted to Old Geeser's post in the thread Coil Spring with Like Like.
    This forum has been such a wonderful resource for me that it seem I owe you all a link to view my project. It is a 1939 John Deere B...
  • Cator
    Cator reacted to gwbruce's post in the thread Too Tall Toby Leaderboard with Like Like.
    I hear ya. Not having 2 screens can be a real draw back. Broke down about a year ago and got me a second monitor to go along with my...