What's new

Recent content by cybertrot

1. C

What Support with Annual Maintenance?

Thanks Simon, Miles and JST. From what I gather so far there's a fair bit wanting in the current state of support anyway. I suppose support may be seen as something on the side for Alibre as most hands remain on deck to run a clear course for the business and market position and I understand...
  2. C

What Support with Annual Maintenance?

Hi everyone. Ever so rare I pop in here to ask a simple technical question. I think I must have listed 2 or 3 threads where I've found help here. And thanks to the contributors here for helping out every time. This thread I'd like to ask about the annual maintenance. For what I do with a...
  3. C

Keyshot Licensing

Till anything else on drivers I found a quick fix on youtube that looked legitimate and worked for me: . Glad the Keyshot 7 works now.
  4. C

Keyshot Licensing

Thanks. Will have a closer look at all the graphics drivers.
  5. C

Keyshot Licensing

Hi everyone, unfortunately I have a problem as well that I can't run Keyshot 7.1.36, even after I'd installed 7.1.40 on my new computer. Already tried uninstalling and installing twice, restarting in between. Any ideas on what these error messages mean and what I can do to get it running? Seb
  6. C

Error in STL creation after Windows Update on 15 Jun 2017

It must have been ever so slight as I didn't realise it going through the file. Thanks for that. I'll remember that the next time. Cheers, Seb
  7. C

Thanks bigseb! I'm not sure exactly what you did but that worked for me too. Earlier this morning I found another way which was to reduce the length of the sketch profile parallel to the axis of the helix so that it is just a little shorter than the pitch. I made it with 0.1mm shorter so it...
  8. C

Hi everyone, I realised that after today's lengthy Windows update I have a problem when exporting into STLs for 3D printing. I've attached the STL file exported from (or created by) Geomagic of what should be a half-cube with a through-hole. The original file is also attached, as well as a...