What's new

Recent content by dacostad

1. D

Reorienting Part

Thank you very much for your help. That worked perfectly. Regards David
  2. D

Reorienting Part

I created a new part from within an assembly and when I later open the part separately from the assembly it is not orientated to any plane (its at an angle) and is a pain when it comes time to 3D print it. Is there a way to reorient a part when part modeling (not within an assembly) other than...
  3. D

AD to Lathe CAM

It is just for hobby use, but I guess I could go as high as $1500. Yes simple 2 axis with front mounted toolpost and using Mach 3 Turn. Thanks David
  4. D

AD to Lathe CAM

I am looking for a Lathe CAM package that works well with parts I have built in Alibre Design. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks David
  5. D

Cost

Thanks for the info, but I do not see Hypershot Web on Bunkspeads website or a price for it. Thanks David
  6. D

Cost

I am just a hobbyist so I am looking for the cheapest solution. I cannot see any HyperShot Web on Bunkspeed's website, so is it even an option. David
  7. D

Cost

I have Alibre Design Professional and am I right in thinking that I have to pay $995 to get Hypershot? David
  8. D

Windows 7

Has anyone been able to install and run AD on Windows 7. I am trying to but no sitekey is generated. David
  9. D

Maintenance

I am about to buy CAM Standard, is paying for maintenance on CAM worth it as it is not really and Alibre product. David