What's new

Recent content by drbris

1. D

Text size larger?

Hi all, I am running screen res @ 2560x1400 at 200 % . Does anyone know how to make the text size in the selection boxes larger in AD. If I change to 225% I have other problems with win 10.
  2. D

text size in boxes

Hi all, I am running screen res @ 2560x1400 at 200 % . Does anyone know how to make the text size in the selection boxes larger in AD. If I change to 225% I have other problems with win 10.
  3. D

Who here uses M-Files Vault?

Used to way back when I first got Alibre before all of the hullaballo with GM. Had a HD crash and was unable to recover 2 years worth of models- so I now store all of my files on google drive.
  4. D

Clear all shortcut in measure window?

So is there a shortcut to clear the selected items when measuring other than right clicking and selecting clear all? Seems like it should just automatically clear when you select a third item?
  5. D

unuseful error code

Do I control alt delete it and hope it recovers???
  6. D

unuseful error code

Just spent several hours reworking an assembly and get this when trying to save- help hate to do it all again
  7. D

grid only covers part of work area

I do not often use "spap to grid" but thought it might be useful in this instance- but does not seem to be, as the grid does not cover the whole screen and if you draw circles using snap to grid the circles are not constrained to the grid points? Am i missing what this tool is useful for? PS I...
  8. D

When...!?

It would also be great if we could chain select and/or window select and change to reference geomtry in one swell foop instead of a tedious process of selecting each one and converting one at a time at a time at a time at a time at a time at a time................ I mean even Bobcad can chain select
  9. D

Anyone using EZ CAM?

Am looking at a demo of EZ Cam.So far it looks really good ! Any comment +/- would be appreciated.
  10. D

feature colors

Was using .sat like v5 - step works fine thanks again
  11. D

feature colors

Thanks Harold, I like your solution better than mine because when mine gets exported the color goes away whereas with your solution it still goes away but the color can be reassigned in the receiving Cad/cam
  12. D

feature colors

If I make the diameter of extrusion B .0001 smaller the face color doesn't propagate from extrusion a
  13. D

feature colors

Ok never mind I had extrusion b going the wrong way.
  14. D

feature colors

Thanks Harold, The problem is I am trying to get the parts to look like the assembly I made (jpg) - but don't want to make dozens of assemblies, would rather make one part with dozens of configs by changing the distance of plane 4 and extrusion B If you look closely at the part I sent the file...
  15. D

feature colors

I have a part that is cylindrical with one material brazed to another then ground to the same diameter. I would like to make different thicknesses of these materials using configurations and be able to see the layers in different colors. Ex part 1-would be 1/2 inch long material A(blue) 1/8...