What's new

Recent content by durand

1. D

When did you start using the best cad system in the world?

I don't remember the year but Alibre was only Alibre. They came out with the expert or professional version so I preordered it and I think it was only around $800.00. That included Algor FEA, machining, motion, sheet metal and rendering if I remember correctly. That is when some other user...
  2. D

3D pdf

Thanks DavidJ for the info.
  3. D

3D pdf

Hello group, I have not needed to use the 3D pdf in several years but now I have a client that wants it. My first questions is, I can only see and use the 3d functions if I open it up in Adobe but if I let a browser open it up I don't see any way to rotate or zoom the part, does anyone know a...
  4. D

Dark Mode

Thank you Ken226. I would have never thought to look up in the corner for the setting. Have a great one!
  5. D

Dark Mode

Hello Group, I cannot find where to select dark mode for the icons. Has anyone used the dark mode yet and where is it that I select it? Thank you, Eric
  6. D

Alibre 2022 Modeling Contest

Max, Just to make sure that the deadline has changed from the 15th to the 31 of July?
  7. D

Section Views

Lew, it always worked on my old computer with the same Alibre (latest) I am running on the new computer. Do you think this is a bug that needs to be reported?
  8. D

Section Views

I am trying to do a Section View (see the attachments), but on my new computer I don't get the view I should and did get on my old computer. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Eric
  9. D

GTX 1050 TI SC Graphics Card?

Thanks RCH Projects, that has a better price which I like!
  10. D

Thanks Kev for the info. Eric
  11. D

Hello Group, I am looking to upgrade my graphics card and not wanting to pay more then $200.00 or so and was looking at the GeForce GTX 1050 TI SC. I know that it is a gaming card but the space in my computer case will only accept a shorter card. Does anyone know of a better suited card for...