What's new

Recent content by eboves

1. E

saving using openpyxl

I see, thanks a lot Stefan for all the help. I will use another library instead.
  2. E

saving using openpyxl

Thanks a lot for the info NateLiqGrav!!!!
  3. E

saving using openpyxl

Hey Stefan any luck with this?
  4. E

saving using openpyxl

That's the same error I am getting when I try to save it. I wonder why it is happening. you can open an existing file and actually change the value of any cell inside with the ws['B2'].value = "something" and if you print it you get the new value, but when you try to save it breaks. Thanks a...
  5. E

saving using openpyxl

The problem is with openpyxl I can modify any cell on excel with it but every time I do the wb.save(file_name) it says that it got a NONETYPE. I tried creating a new workbook from scratch, but it does the same thing. for some reason the wb.save(file_name) is breaking when it reaches that line...
  6. E

saving using openpyxl

Hey NateLiqGrav. quick question, do you know a way around this? I've been looking for ways to do it online but havent found anything helpful.
  7. E

saving using openpyxl

Thanks!! I did not about this.
  8. E

saving using openpyxl

url_bom_file = Values[0] work_order = Values[2] run_prchse = Values[3] customer_name = Values[12] created_date = date.today() remarks = [] thk = [] description = [] material = [] elvis_url_folder_xlsx = r'C:\Users\EBOVES\Desktop\python\projects\purchase_req\prchse_awj.xlsx' wb =...
  9. E

saving using openpyxl

Yeah I am running python 3.11 and I just noticed that alibre uses 2.7 iron instead. Do you know how I can bypass this? I am new to programming. Thanks a lot NateLiqGrav.
  10. E

saving using openpyxl

I am getting that value from user input using the Options.append method in alibre. I checked all input and I am getting everything I need from them no problem. I think is something else. thanks a lot BobSchaefer.
  11. E

saving using openpyxl

Thank you idslk, for the response. I had checked all the values that I am getting from user input, but still, it says that. The code I wrote is below. url_bom_file = Values[0] work_order = Values[2] run_prchse = Values[3] customer_name = Values[12] created_date = date.today() remarks...
  12. E

saving using openpyxl

Hi all, I am trying to save a xlsx file using openpyxl, and every time I tried to save it these errors come out. When I run the code locally (no alibre) it works fine, but as soon as I import it to alibre I get those errors below. Any idea why? Thanks a lot for all the help in advance...
  13. E

saving/modifying a drawing

Thanks a lot. Do you know if they will do anything about it? meaning more support for drawings? Quick question, Can I at least modify the fields by using a template that already has the parameters I want to modify? Thanks a lot for all the help.
  14. E

saving/modifying a drawing

Hi all, Is there a way to either save a drawing or modify an existing one using a script? I have to create lots of flanges and I need a way to save the part as a drawing an get/display as a note the dimensions. Can this be done using a script? .... .... Options = [] Options.append(["Work...