What's new

Recent content by jduran02

1. J

AlibreCAM Discontinued Again?

Hello, I understand the point of view of Alibre, and will complain to Mecsoft if they really stop. If my memory is not bad, they already stop the maintenance during few times when Alibre was Geomagic. I just want to explain how programming Cam in CAD is the best way. We can have different...
  2. J

Poll - Screen Resolution / DPI

1920 x 1080 @100% Laptop and external screen
  3. J

CAM Bundle

Hi Freestate, You can post and have to read here : https://www.alibreforum.com/forum/index.php?forums/3rd-party-add-ons.68/ For me the best but not the cheap is AlibreCam from Mecsoft, directly in Alibre sketch or part ! Unfortunatly this software is no longer follow since few weeks...
  4. J

Oups, just not updated
  5. J

That is a very bad news... AlibreCam is so efficient to work ! All the stand alone solution is useless... You lose all the CAM data each time you import a file ! The best with AlibreCam is to work with sketches directly. I hope Alibre team understand the problem, in small company each hour is...
  6. J

Cam programs on sale for alibre

Hi Lew - Sorry my english translation is not very good :( I don't understand excatly the problem with the shoulders in AlibreCam. With the express module there is not detection of collision and not many parameters to defin it. Could you send a example of your problem ? In MP if you don't want...
  7. J

Cam programs on sale for alibre

Hello, I am a French user of AlibreCam since 2017. We use it in our small company and I recommend it. Before AlibreCam I use an external software delivered with the CNC (CamBam) and it was very complicated. We loose the time when we make an modification, we had to make a new .STL or Dxf and you...
  8. J

3D connexion rotation view

I have got it, thanks for your answers !
  9. J

Thank for your trick ! It works fine to hold the mouse buttons during I rotate the view with the 3Dconnexion mouse. I did not success to find the mouse rotation redefined, is this in the keyboard shortcut ?
  10. J

Hello, I am a French user and I use 3Dconnexion to move the view in Alibre. In large assembly, if I use a standard mouse I can select a part and rotate around it directly with the right and left clic. If I select the same part and use the 3Dconnexion it did not turn around, it take the origin...
  11. J

AlibreCAM back also

Hello, I am a French user of Alibre I like Alibre Cam, it was very useful to associate the 3d model to the cam file. It was more efficient than creating a 2D drawing and export to Dxf and transform it with a cam software... Especially if you had to modify just one dimension on the original 3D...