What's new

Recent content by Jonas

1. J

How to execute a 180° bend with a bending radius that is smaller than half of the sheet thickness?

Yes DavidJ. Thanks you for your answer nontheless! :)
  2. J

How to execute a 180° bend with a bending radius that is smaller than half of the sheet thickness?

Got it! I had to change the 'Mimimum Bendradius', too. Thanks, Stefan for the quick help. Have a good weekend :)
  3. J

Hi Stefan, thank you for your answer. But in my case, I need to have a distance of 1.5mm between the bended sheets. So I need to reduce the radius to 0.75mm. But this results in an Error. Is there a way to tweek my settings to get this result?
  4. J

Hi Simon, thanks for your question. The smallest radius i can bend without errrors is half of the sheet thickness. Don't know exactly what you mean.
  5. J

Hey there, I'm working on Alibre Design Expert 2018. In the screenshot attached, you can see what I'm trying to achieve. I tried two ways: 1. Direct 180° bending with a bending radius of 0,75mm. -> Error 2. Making two 90° bends with 'bend only' activated, radius 0,75mm -> Error, with the first...
  6. J

PDF Export not working after Update to Win10 v2017 and v2018

Thanks for your reply. That helped ;)
  7. J

PDF Export not working after Update to Win10 v2017 and v2018

Hello, I'm struggeling for about 2 days to get my drawings exported. After updating to Win10 I updated to Alibre v2018 too. Since then the Export PDF function isn't working for me. With v2018 there was no prompt oder exception or error message or anything. I was thinking that maybe v2018...