What's new

Recent content by NateH

1. NateH

Sheet Metal features cannot be selected for Mirror

A contour might be more what you are looking for.
  2. NateH

in an Assembly edit a part in separate window causes disassociation of constraints

If you regenerate the assembly it should snap every thing into place.
  3. NateH

v27 extra crashy?

I have the same problem. On my new pc at first it wasn't laggy. I tried resetting windows but that didn't do any thing.
  4. NateH

Amount of Ram?

Here is what I went with: Used Intel Core i7-8700K CPU, ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming Motherboard, 64gb of ram, GeForce Gt 1030(gpu I had already), and a WD SN770 M.2 SSD
  5. NateH

Error when saving assembly or part

I noticed that if you have "children" files open when you get the error (eg. edit in separate window) and you close those files you can sometimes save the assembly.
  6. NateH

I just got the same error.
  7. NateH

I had the same thing happen to me a couple times. I went in task manager and shut Alibre down but one time it deleted the restore file Could you explain a little more. We also use a server and it is pretty slow.
  8. NateH

Comment by 'NateH' in media 'Keyshot render'

What is the best way to make those wire
  9. NateH

Amount of Ram?

This is the CPU I have: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz. I am trying to to convince my dad to let me buy the parts to build a pc. Would get the amd ryzen 5 3600 cpu.
  10. NateH

Amount of Ram?

I am just getting to the cad drawings so the largest assembly I did so far is the bedding spreader I have as my profile file picture. The only other software I usually have open is: media player, task manager, google chrome, and file explorer. Before I put the dedicated graphics card in it was...
  11. NateH

Amount of Ram?

I have a Dell OptiPlex 7010 Sff with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 Gpu and 16 gb of ram. I was thinking of upgrading my ram but I thought I would see what most of you have.