What's new

Recent content by nw05405

1. N

Rescale Sketch in Sheet Metal

Thanks Harold, I couldn't figure out why it was correct in one and not the other either but using inches got me around the hurtle. You are right about all the clean up. File came from ACAD where he said he checked for gaps. Guess it lost something in translation.
  2. N

Yes, the dimensions are correct in Alibre 2D following import. A dimension that was 9.025" in the DXF file was 9.025 in the Alibre 2D workspace. When I cut and pasted it in to SMP the dimension was 108.3". I'm on the latest version of Alibre Design Expert. Here is the file. (couldn't figure...
  3. N

Thanks for the response David. The scale in the imported DXF file is correct. The only way I know to get a drawing in to Sheet Metal is to cut and paste it from Drawing. When I paste it in to Sheet Metal the scale gets messed up. Is there anyway to correct the scale once it's in Sheet Metal...
  4. N

Hi, I'm working on a part that was sent to me in DXF. I've copied the drawing over in to sheet metal but when I copied it over it changed the scale by nearly 100x. Is there a way to rescale the sketch in the Sheet Metal window so the dimensions match the DXF file I imported in to Drawing...