What's new

Recent content by rblieck

1. R

looking for geomagic M-Files 10.2 installation file

Ok, good to know. I'm also investigating what I will gona use. I'm also working with different CAD programs for customers. I will stay for now on version 10.1 I didn't find a good and affordable replacemen yet. Most systems are very expensive and to much overkill and not user friendly...
  2. R

I also use m-files but mainly for cad. Is it expensive to upgrade and do you pay also an anual fee for mantenance?
  3. R

When I buy version 20. does it then also interact with alibre as with the geomagic add in version? Does Alibre support M-Files as pdm system?
  4. R

Thanks David, What version do you use of M-Files?
  5. R

All my vaults where also with FireBird but I thought that 10.2 may be switched to sql and that will cause problems.
  6. R

Hi David, Thank you for your answer. I have found a installer of 10.2 but on my test computer it runs with no problems but when i update on my work computer I got error messages. "Class not registred" CustomControlSite.cpp, 1036, Klasse is niet geregistreerd. (0x80040154) Home Screen...
  7. R

Hi, I have M-Files 10.1 running but the license is also valid for version 10.2. Does a geomagic M-Files version 10.2 excist ? or is 10.1 the latest version. If 10.2 exist does someone has the geomagic installation file for version 10.2. or where can I find this file. Many thanks Regards Roland
  8. R

"Next" release for GMD

I just spoke to my reseller and told him about Mobivak has written on this forum. He said the same about the Swiss resller, but he stated that there are a lot of new activities going on about GD. He was not allowed to tell about it the signals are positive. He was more positive then last...
  9. R

"Next" release for GMD

I will still use GM but it is become my second choice. I had to switch to zw3d for a project with partners. Zw3d handles solidwork assy's and creo assy's where GM fails. Also major advantage of zw3d is that there is a lot of features to heal an corrupt step file. I hope that GM will continue...
  10. R

3D Connexion Space Navigator use

You can use it in ver 9.5. See news about simwise 4d http://www.design-simulation.com/news/sw95.php regards Roland
  11. R

simwise4D ver 9.5

Is there any news about update for simulate from 8.7 to 9.5. Simewise 4D is already updated to version 9.5 since aug 2014. Regards Roland
  12. R

Geomatic checkes out when select 'read only'

Today I received like many of us mail about the new software from 3Dsytems. In the flyer "Whats new" I read this on page 29. "In Geomagic Design 2014 the read-only attribute was not honored when opening M-files that had been checked into the vault in a certain scenario. The first time an M-File...
  13. R

The problem is caused by GM. If I open a office document as read only then the file isn't checked out. The problem started the after ugrade from Alibre 2012 to 2013.
  14. R

be careful with automatic check in. If you open a previous version of a model, which should only be read only, then the previous version will overwrite automaticly the current version. This will cause problems. regards Roland
  15. R

Hello, Since I ugraded from alibre 2012 to Geomagic 2013 and from m-vault 8.0 to 9.0 I have problems with opening files in the vault as "read only". If I select a "checked in" file in the vault and want to open it, m-vault asks to check out the file to edit it or to open the file as read only...