What's new

Recent content by Specktech

1. S

Anybody have material specs for 3D print filaments?

This website called All3dp.com sends out so many amazing articles on everything 3d printing. In many of the articles there are links to very detailed spec. sheets on all the different kinds of filament's. Matter hackers. and Raise 3d has massive amounts of info. out there. I really enjoy...
  2. S

How do I exit Alibre forums?

I realize this is not the forum for me.
  3. S

Introducing Myself

Just curious how I can delete all my posts. You guy's have to be some of the most critical Debbie downers on any forum I have ever entered. I appreciate your tips. But when someone is new to a forum. Give them a break. If there is any way to delete all my posts please tell me.
  4. S

Multiple Planes & Sketches

Thanks for sharing that Harold, That is a very impressive path you have taken. p.s. I really like your profile page image. I can imagine a nice black diamond padded seat on the top. With chrome pipes welded together. Virtual flex seat. Have a great day.
  5. S

Introducing Myself

Just noticed I am member 50 and I just turned 50. How does that work. he he. Thanks again Harold. Big smiles from Colorado. Thanks for that super detailed explanation of starting a new thread.
  6. S

Introducing Myself

Amazing, Your tips are so helpful. I figured it out quite quickly after reading your post's. Alibre Super users to the rescue. Thanks again Harold and bigseb. I guess I don't really know how to start a new thread. I just search the web for info. And when I find what I am looking for, I...
  7. S

Introducing Myself

I am trying to get some really simple 2d drawing's into Alibre Atom 3d. Using Turbocad 2019 Deluxe. I can save my file as a DWG. It loads my drawing into the Drawing editor just fine. But I can't seem to get it into a part sketch? I followed these steps using, activate, CtrlA, CtrlC, CtrlV. But...
  8. S

I read all your notes a couple times. And studied how you changed the model. I knew I was going to get red check marks on those fillet errors. he he. Really like how you loft cut the inside. Super curious how you became an Alibre super user? Thanks so much for your information, Harold. p.s...
  9. S

Had to say one last time....I was having so much fun using the lofting procedure. After drawing up about 10 loft designs. I really understand the procedure. The design explorer makes so much sense to me now. The drawing's I am creating using the loft method are just soooo smooth and beautiful...
  10. S

Thanks again, I am so stoked on this Lofting technique. So impressed with Alibre.
  11. S

Holy moly, Right after this thought process. I re-read it over and over. I set up my offset planes 1st then I drew my sketches. Then selected Loft. I just started selecting the items in the tree. highlighting all of the steps, Then hit okay. It thought about it for a second. And it produced my...
  12. S

I appreciate all those little tips. I am just trying to understand all the features of Alibre. I am not really trying to create anything to specific at this point. I opened the offset planes drawing you sent me. I can't even get the sketches on the planes in that drawing. I am using Alibre Atom...
  13. S

I am trying everything to get my sketches on to the different planes. I know I am doing something wrong. Sounds so simple but its a little tricky. I downloaded some Alibre lessons on this. So maybe at some point I will figure it out. I know I am super close. Wonder if my steps are wrong? I...
  14. S

Question? Since the title of this forum is: I am stuck. Seems like a good place to ask a question. I am having a hard time figuring out how to get 3 or more sketches on to three or more planes. I can get three simple sketches setup in the Design Explorer, And I can get multiple planes setup...
  15. S

Another loft that doesn't work!

That tip gave me a bunch of ideas, I didn't know you could group them like that. Just by adding dimensions between them. Awesome tip.