What's new

Recent content by Steve_S

1. S

Running Motion

Hi Jake, Yes, Motion is checked in the Add-on Manager before the assembly is opened.
  2. S

Running Motion

I can confirm that I have a licensed copy of Alibre Design EXPERT 9.1. I've installed Alibre Motion (AlibreMotion.exe) but am unable to access any of the items on the 'Motion' drop down menu (all selections are grayed-out). I've double-checked all of the following: - The Motion check box...
  3. S

Running Motion

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated. I see no file labeled 'AlibreMotion.exe'. Here's a list of all of the files that I have access to: Alibre Design Client Installation Guide Alibre PhotoRender ALGOR DesignCheck Cadalog Part Library MecSoft VisualMill Basic 3.0...
  4. S

Running Motion

I am still unable to see or access an Alibre Motion menu or Motion Explorer. I've installed a licensed copy of Alibre Design Expert V9.1 (101 MB) which was downloaded from the Alibre.com website. Is Alibre Motion a separate install (file) or is it included with the Alibre Design Expert...
  5. S

Running Motion

I'm having the same problem as the others here. Why are we experiencing this and what is the solution to correct it? -------------------------------------------------------------------- COMPUTER SPECS Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP2 Computer: Gateway ATXAEG LX2 700XL...
  6. S

Start up error message

I should also add that I am no longer able to play any of the videos.
  7. S

Start up error message

Start up error message :( Although I'm not absolutely positive that this may be the cause of my problem, I recently installed Acid Pro 6.0 along with .net framework 1.1 (I already had .net framework 2 installed but needed 1.1 to install Acid) and launched...
  8. S

Installation Problem

With the help of your support team I finally found the solution. Apparently, I 'corrupted' the Windows installer program and that was causing the error message to repeatedly appear. In order to get things working right, I first had to run the 'uninstall.exe.' program located in the Alibre...
  9. S

Installation Problem

Thanks for the tip, but I did just that. I was not satisfied with the slow response time (for whatever reason - limited number of support personnel, unfamiliar with the problem,etc.) and wanted to get up and running as soon as possible. I was just attempting to increase my chances of finding a...
  10. S

Installation Problem

Installation Problem I just purchased my first version of Alibre Design (Expert) 8.2 recently (this week). I am unable to install it. I repeatedly get the following error message: "Failed to extract 'license agent' from the binary table" Here's...