What's new

Recent content by Suppakit

1. Suppakit

How to create a parting line for a non-symmetry part to make the core and cavity of the injection mold by Alibre feature?

Hi @multicaduser Thank you for your suggestion, I forgot to attach file, Have you ever tried to make the parting line for any injection mold such as the chair or kind something similar?
  2. Suppakit

Using Python to make my first "Alibre Motion"

Hi, Answer 1: you can define ca.Parameters[M].value to whatever variable for example "YourDefind1.Parameters[YourDefind2].value" Answer 2: ca.Parameters. Name is defined as the name of all constrain such as "A =angle", "D =distant" and "S =scale" that you can see in equation editor(FX) every...
  3. Suppakit

How to create a parting line for a non-symmetry part to make the core and cavity of the injection mold by Alibre feature?

Hi everyone, I have a challenge from my customer for use Alibre to make the mold base for a non-symmetry part by using the "parting line" to define which is core or cavity. I have tried the Boolean method but it has worked for only symmetry or single planar, My customers almost use Solidworks...
  4. Suppakit

Hi Stefan, Sorry for the late reply of time zone, honestly I have very excited and forgot to post the reference source from your old post Motion Studies I really appreciate and it is my inspiration and idea to make Alibre more powerful without an Addon or new future upgrade version, I just...
  5. Suppakit

Alibre Sample Motion Hello everyone, I just make my dream come true for done Alibre motion by using Alibre script, but this is just the beginning, I have a plan to make API for my customers who don't like to learn Python, anyway I need more suggestion for how to manipulate 6 Axis robot motion is...
  6. Suppakit

Creating Material Library

For creating materials library, can we add the with the specific input files format, i.e, txt formats, xml format and somethings like that? No manual, it can be read in GUI later to assign in any part? Thanks!
  7. Suppakit

Missing material library full properties

Thank you so much, however, if anyone here has the standard library *.AD_MTL or somewhere to download please advise me will be appreciated.
  8. Suppakit

Missing material library full properties

I need some help to configure all of the material library properties, cause my customers need to do the finite element for industrial part design, how can I add more material types to cover the demand?
  9. Suppakit

Alibre V.25 x Sprutcam X V.16

Hi Mike, I used Sprutcam x16 which is the updated version, but I have some bugs with the addon to Alibre V25, I have re-install V24 instead, and it has done an I update to V25 later it still has the Sprutcam addon, Currently, I can make the toolpath and simulation very easy without export to...
  10. Suppakit

Alibre V.25 x Sprutcam X V.16

Hi Everyone, I need to share the choice to make the value added for Alibre Design, I just have both authorized partners of Alibre and Sprutcam in Thailand, I also have a project to sell an affordable package of CAD+CAM to make the new market instead Solidwork, Solidcam, Cimatron, NX, and...