What's new

Search results

1. J

Overlapping Center Lines

Overlapping Center Lines I may be missing something simple, but does anyone else get irritated by the multiple, overlapping centerlines that occur where there are multiple circular elements along an axis. I know they can be turned off when a view is created...
  2. J

Broken View Lines too long

Broken View Lines too long I've got a drawing which requires a broken view. Unfortunately this feature, accroding to Alibre tech support is indeed a broken view. So if the view is much larger in dimension than the object to break, the lines showing the break...
  3. J

Utility to display paths to parts and assemblies

Utility to display paths to parts and assemblies The use of absolute paths to parts and/or assemblies in the drawing work space has caused me problems several times when I've needed to move or rename parts or assemblies. I've looked at a drawing file with a hex editor and found the...
  4. J

Holes using mirror feature

Holes using mirror feature I use the hole tool a lot and many times I will add threads picked from the available ones in the dialog box. This works well except that when I mirror the resulting hole, the threads are missing in the mirrored hole. Is this a...
  5. J

Where's the macros?

Where's the macros? Is it me or what? I find myself, especially when in the drawing module, clicking the mouse way too many times to get through the UI to where I need to go, make a selection, and return. I would sure like to see a better UI or better...