What's new

Search results

1. Briggs

How to quickly get rid of items in the design explorer

Hi All. Bear with me. Let's say you have a VERY complex model. Hundreds of items in the design explorer. And, at the end of the day you decide to cut away the top two thirds of the model, leaving only the lower third. I cut away the upper two thirds of the model because I no longer want it. But...
  2. Briggs

V25 Sluggish for me. Still loses contraints.

After installing V25 my large assembly files are VERY sluggish on my fastest desktop computer at the office. On my laptop it was also very sluggish but improved greatly after I made sure the program was using the graphics card, not the integrated graphics. Anyone else suffering from this? Also...
  3. Briggs

Loss of constraints in V24 (large assembly files only)

Hi all. I'm having an issue with loss of constraints on large assembly files after editing one of the parts. Anybody else run into this? I just opened a second large assembly file and was able to repeat the issue using a completely different model, so that's why I'm posting. Here's the...
  4. Briggs

Crashes when trying to open a new drawing

Hi all. I'm running V2015.1.1. I have always experienced a slowness when trying to open a new drawing. Usually, when opening a new drawing the app gets to the "New Sheet Properties" window and slows up. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to get running. Sometimes is just locks up and crashes. I...
  5. Briggs

scaling a sketch

Is there any way, other than offset, to scale a sketch while in sketch mode? Right now I'm converting my sketch (a logo) to an extruded part and then using the scale feature, and then projecting this new sized sketch to a plane, and then copying this sketch......etc. I guess what I'm asking for...