What's new

Search results

1. N

Creating Shaded Views

I need shaded views quite often so that's why this incomprehensible limitation is a certain annoyance in Alibre, at least for me. I know there are other reasons not to use inter design relations, but sometimes it would be useful to use them in moderation.
  2. N

V25 Sluggish for me. Still loses contraints.

I noticed 2 things with V25: 1. Moving a not fully constraint part in a larger assembly with the mouse, the part movement is not smooth it jumps. 2. Import of a large Step file seems as slow as it was before the large speed improvement of V24. I dont try the beta before.
  3. N

Crash when opening

I stumbled across the same behavior. Alibre should give at least a warning that the relationships are break by renaming.
  4. N

How could I change the configuration a drawing view is based on?

No i dont request an automation tool. I only want the possibility to use an exiting drawing of a configuration and switch it to a different configuration. Then add the missing or redo the red parts.
  5. N

Why should this be extra work? Config #1 stay at it is or will be updated if necessary. Config #2 is a variation of config #1 but is a separate product with the need of its own dokumentation, for e.g. manufacturing drawings, assembling drawings or BOMs. #1 and #2 differ often only in the...
  6. N

That's exactly what I want to do.
  7. N

To bad, hoped at least for a workaround. It feels so stupid to do the same work again and again. So much waste of time. I think it would be really worth the effort to include this function in Alibre. So the idea of configurations is not thought through to the end.
  8. N

The title says it all, i often must do drawings from parts or assemblies which are slightly different. I use configurations for that but couldnt find a way to avoid the complete redraw although the drawing is in fact 99% equal. With larger assemblies this waste hours of time which should be a...
  9. N

Tracing Image

+1
  10. N

I REALLY Hate this!

This bug should be solved with Alibre V23 udate 1 At least it is mentioned in the solved bugs list.
  11. N

External Raid Disc Recommendations

JST you write a lot of good points, but the versioned backups are only one point which is necessary anyway. Additional i use uptodate AV Software on all WIN PCs. Take care by opening emails and use a macintosh for the lesser experienced user in my company which opens also emails. The network...
  12. N

External Raid Disc Recommendations

I use 2 synology NAS in my company: A 5 bay model with 2 disk failure tolerance for backup of all my important company PCs (6) with Synology Backup for Business. I use also the global deduplication funktion which save same data only once. This save ax. 50% disk space on the NASin my case. Also I...
  13. N

Constraints incorrectly reporting "Over constrained"

Difficult to say without Seeing the Assembly. Could you Upload it as a Package? Have you tried to constrain the 3 remaining hinges to the second half of the first hinge?
  14. N

What causes this herringbone / woodgrain effect

If you open the affected part and do a „regenerate all“ instead the usual „dogbone down „ Turn the graphics in the assembly to normal? In may case it do.
  15. N

Screen Change Problem

Possible the mouse is defect and give more Clicks as expected?
  16. N

2019 slooow

Had the same problem in Beta with HD6450 (G3D Mark = 277) video Card on my test machine Now on my production machine which is equal except the geforce GT1030 (2247) Video Card the Speed is fine. The Benchmark of your Card is 113 so i think the problem is definitely the Video Card