What's new

Search results

1. Mike Fleury

Lovin' the new icons

That's all I had to say. Nice job.
  2. Mike Fleury

Tracing image frame

Is there a way to remove the little frame around the image. I tried a transparent gif but even that doesn't work. Mike
  3. Mike Fleury

Sweep Boss

That's interesting and very usable, Alibre has always been very paranoid about kinking a sweep. This will be helpful when drawing wire routing.
  4. Mike Fleury

Thanks for the cursor snap box

Very busy but wanted to say I appreciate V22 very much. As always, Alibre has delivered.
  5. Mike Fleury

Set/change Layer not working

Anyone notice problems in drawings changing the layer of a line or other object? Also, view scale and image scale is screwed up. What happened?
  6. Mike Fleury

Moebius Ad Part

Thanks Max. Very interesting to see how it was constucted.
  7. Mike Fleury

Moebius Ad Part

Hi, Anyone know if we could get an .stl file of the cool part in the ads? Ring by Mike Fleury posted Apr 8, 2020 at 7:52 PM Thanks.
  8. Ring

Ring

9. Mike Fleury

3D Sweep display

Hey Hey. That did it! Thanks bigseb.
  10. Mike Fleury

3D Sweep display

Anybody know why I get these display problems on 3d sweeps?
  11. Mike Fleury

Hatching

Lew, Regardless of standards I'm just looking to use the only hatch I've ever needed which is what is listed as ansi31. I'm not aware of the database you described so searched and found the alibre_unicode_sample.mtl, opened it in notepad and read about making a custom file. I don't want to...
  12. Mike Fleury

Hatching

Good idea; here is a package of a part I can't seem to hatch. It seems to happens more often on revolutions, sweeps, and lofts. More complex NURBS was my guess, but maybe it is settings or graphic card. See if it causes you problems. Thanks.
  13. Mike Fleury

Hatching

Lew, do you mean 'materials' in file properties? It's set as ansi31, .6, red, that's all I've ever used.
  14. Mike Fleury

Hatching

Why do hatch lines on section views fail? I've tried all types of things to get them to generate; changing opacity of the model, erasing non-used reference lines in sketches, etc., sometimes it works but mostly not. If anyone has a technique that will always produce properly hatched sections...
  15. Mike Fleury

Sectioned part color

Nevermind, 'system option', 'color scheme'.
  16. Mike Fleury

Sectioned part color

Hi. Is there any way to change the sectioned surface color of a part in part modeling? Seems that it used to follow the part color especially when a lighter part color was used. Now, not so much.
  17. Mike Fleury

dimension size in sketches

Nevermind - I found it. Properties, dimensions, text size, check box for all future.
  18. Mike Fleury

dimension size in sketches

Hi and congrats on Alibre 2018. When I upgraded my monitor to UHD I had a lot of problems with snapping to points, resizing the explorer pane, and other resolution related issues. Immediately when opening 2018 I see these items have been addressed, to my delight. However, when making a sketch...