What's new

Search results

1. R

Wrap Function Problem

Guys, I am trying to make a cam track theoritically machined from bar stock. I thought the wrap function would be perfect for this design given that I could control the entry and exit points. However, as you can see the slopes and radiuses are not accurate and are twisted making it unusable...
  2. R

Constraining/modeling a cam follower?

I am trying to model a cam roller following a cam track and am stuck. I can constrain the roller tangent to one face but only one face and not the entire track. Is there a way to accomplish this?
  3. R

v25 Bug fix options for installation

I am just getting around to updating v25 bug fix release. I get the message below. Should I use the remove option?
  4. R

V25 RESTORING A BACKUP

I mistakenly saved over a couple of assemblies this morning and would like to step back to start of the day so I don't have to recreate the assemblies. I have my save function set to 5 minutes. How do I do this?
  5. R

Exploded drawings is it possible to...

I am working on exploded drawings for instructions. I would like to insert a sheet with the assembly unexploded to apply dimensions for setup and line up for the end user. Is it possible to accomplish this within one file? Otherwise what is the best way to do this?
  6. R

BOM Sub-Assemblies help/how to

I have a new machine completly modeled with many sub assemblies. I have done exploded assembly drawings of all the sub assemblies. To minimize and simplify the BOM for the master assemblies I checked the "treat as part when used as as sub assembly" under file properties, general properties...