What's new

Search results

1. C

Create a library from spreadsheet data

Pretty funny ... I don't know what's happening on your side, I've just re-run it and it works perfectly. Have you changed something except the path?
  2. C

Assembly reuse best practices

I just had a worrisome thought: in either case drawings must be re-associated. How it's done?
  3. C

Following the web meeting with Lew on this topic I explain below my understanding as a reference for other users. Option 1, create a package. 1) Create a package in the new folder 2) Rename the files from file explorer 3) Open the renamed assemblies: Alibre won’t find the renamed files...
  4. C

Yes, I know, but I don't use ASTM standards
  5. C

Hi, while experimenting with Alibre I needed a part library, I only had a spreadsheet with rectangular tube dimensions and part numbers and I’ve used Wizoscript (great tool, by the way) in order to auto populate the library. I’ve create a template part and used a script in order to modify and...
  6. C

Hello forum, I’m really new here. I’m doing some tests in order to understand if Alibre is suitable for my company. The decision must be taken in a month so I won’t be able to learn in depth the software and I hope you guys could help me to get the picture. My first question is related to...