What's new

Search results

1. H

V27 Update Description

HI, Just had a e-mail that there is an update from V26 to V27. Where in the forum or site can I find a description of just what is included in the update??
  2. H

Larger Vertices

Hi David, Pity, Selection Filter not available in Atom. I will have to buy a magnifying glass:p
  3. H

Broken Views

Thanks David, this works, I was selecting and then LEFT clicking, this also brings up an editing display, chosing this edit does not work but when right clicking it displays a different menu and when selecting this édit'you are able to drag the broken lines. Thanks BR, Howard;)
  4. H

Larger Vertices

When trying to select a Vertex for an example when adding a new Axis, is there any way to display the Vertices larger. They are really hard to see and select and At my age I really have to strain my eyes! BR, Howard
  5. H

Broken Views

Broken Views in Alibre Atom V25 do not work properly! Braking the view is no problem but then if you wish to edit the broken view by increasing the gap width the view just extends. Clicking and trying to drag one of the lines just does NOT work! I’m sure I did not have this problem in V24 BR...
  6. H

Update to V25

7. H

Update to V25

It’s a bit of a CON!! The only thing I can see I got with the update to V25 is the Explorer, Toolbar, Menu [1:59] which is not a help or improvement into drawing and designing, all the other advantages that they advertise is a no,no for Atom users! When you go to their V25 tutorial you see...
  8. H

Duel Dimensions

Hi Stefan, I feel stupid now;) How I never saw this option beats me. But anyway, thanks for the quick and helpful answer:)
  9. H

Duel Dimensions

In the Drawing Module how can you turn 'DUEL DIMENSIONS' OFF ?? Within 'File properties' > Álternate Units and Text' you can chose 'Duel Dimensions Placement' Right/Above/Below BUT there is no option to turn this feature completely OFF. Is this Possible??
  10. H

Updating Software

Thanks David, This worked. Now I shall wait until I get a new license from my supplier before updating to the next version! THANKS AGAIN P.S. Oh, Simon, to be fair, If I choose only to buy a hobby version and this is adequate for my requirements, then surely that is up to me, Yes?
  11. H

Updating Software

This has really put me in a bad situation! Alibre Atom software at the start up point asks to update the software to the latest version to which I did. Now I can't start up the software until the new licence has been renewed, to which at this end of the earth takes time! Everyday that I can't...
  12. H

Legacy Display

Hi Guys, Thanks for all the response, it would be great if I could export JPG files etc. but as I said before I do not have this option within the Export menu. The snapshot that Max has shown above just does not excist in my Alibre menu. Is there a possibility that this option has been excluded...
  13. H

Legacy Display

Hi David and Mr CEO of Alibre, Your solution as to publishing the 2D drawing to the built in writer and then printing from a PDF file works fine and saves a lot of time, GREAT! As to the 3D workspace, well the only thing I can export is STP or SAT files, there is no possibility of producing a...
  14. H

Legacy Display

My PC is not old, it's a Intel[R] Core[TM] i7-6700K CPU 4.00Ghz, installed RAM = 16GB, My graphics card is also not old a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970, my printer maybe a little old but it has the latest drivers installed for Windows 10 Pro, no other programs that I use has a problem with the printer...
  15. H

Legacy Display

Hi David Thanks for a quick reply. There are no problems with the type printer I have, it's a Brother MFC 6490CW A3 printer, which works perfectly in TurboCad and AutoCad. In Alibre I'm only asking it to print 2D drawings, nothing special. For the PDF operation I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC...
  16. H

Legacy Display

When are you guys going to solve the problem with the Legacy Display option?? I’m really fed up! When I want to hard copy or PDF a drawing I have to go through this long routine of having to close down all of my open drawings, going to system options, turning on Legacy display, shutting down...