What's new

Search results

1. H

V27 Update Description

HI, Just had a e-mail that there is an update from V26 to V27. Where in the forum or site can I find a description of just what is included in the update??
  2. H

Larger Vertices

When trying to select a Vertex for an example when adding a new Axis, is there any way to display the Vertices larger. They are really hard to see and select and At my age I really have to strain my eyes! BR, Howard
  3. H

Broken Views

Broken Views in Alibre Atom V25 do not work properly! Braking the view is no problem but then if you wish to edit the broken view by increasing the gap width the view just extends. Clicking and trying to drag one of the lines just does NOT work! I’m sure I did not have this problem in V24 BR...
  4. H

Duel Dimensions

In the Drawing Module how can you turn 'DUEL DIMENSIONS' OFF ?? Within 'File properties' > Álternate Units and Text' you can chose 'Duel Dimensions Placement' Right/Above/Below BUT there is no option to turn this feature completely OFF. Is this Possible??
  5. H

Updating Software

This has really put me in a bad situation! Alibre Atom software at the start up point asks to update the software to the latest version to which I did. Now I can't start up the software until the new licence has been renewed, to which at this end of the earth takes time! Everyday that I can't...
  6. H

Legacy Display

When are you guys going to solve the problem with the Legacy Display option?? I’m really fed up! When I want to hard copy or PDF a drawing I have to go through this long routine of having to close down all of my open drawings, going to system options, turning on Legacy display, shutting down...