What's new

Search results

1. R

3D Animation out of Alibre

I have a customer that requested a very simple 3d animation of our 3d model. I.e. an assembly being rotated around. I did a forum search, but is there currently an addon, program, or script that people are using lately? I'm using Alibre Expert. Thanks
  2. R

How to set default color of layers in 2D environment

My check box to "set current settings as the default" is grayed out in the "layers" tab. Is there a way to permanently change the color of a layer? Maybe I'm missing it. The gray color for the hidden lines does not copy well due to being a light shade.
  3. R

Default dimension for up and down adjustment arrows

I searched and couldn't find this one. Every time I press the up and down arrow for adjusting spacing or extrusion length, it goes up by 163.871. I can't find where to adjust this so it only goes about .250, or something like that. Any advice? Thanks.
  4. R

PDF export size in Alibre 2019

Just installed Alibre 2019. Having trouble with PDF exports. Whether I use the PDF export function, or I use my own PDF writer program, the exports are huge. 1.2Mb per sheet where it used to be around 200Kb at the most. Is there something I'm missing? May have something to do with the way...