What's new

Search results

1. avongil

3D Printed last resport respirator

Update, im going to abandon the project and let it live as a lesson in modeling or maybe how to not model. I'm going to leave this up here in case someone wants to learn how to model something in Alibre and all it's positives and negatives. I feel like this mask is overkill since the virus...
  2. avongil

Oh, you can just search github for user avongil. That takes you to it. Or prusa printers and axg68k I just thought the would could use a true open source mask that is kind of easy to modify. I get it, very suspicious first post, but I have been lurking for months getting all the info I needed...
  3. 2020-03-27 10_22_51-AXG68K _ PrusaPrinters

2020-03-27 10_22_51-AXG68K _ PrusaPrinters

4. avongil

Hi Everyone, I used Alibre Atom to model a mask. I was really peeved that most of the ones online are pure marketing or do not include the original file. This one seems to seal, although I am printing the first one with straps hooks right now. It is very time consuming so I am asking for...
  5. avongil

Curious about opinions on XYZprinting machines?

It is a proprietary machine in every respect. This is why no one talks about them. If it gets the job done then great. They are dirt cheap because they are giving them away at that price. They make up their money on the consumables. If you want to get more out of 3D printing go for an open...