What's new

Search results

1. H

V16 Slow start ups and program freezes

Anyone else having long waits at start up or while the program is running. Sometime I'm waiting at least a couple of minutes when I launch Geomagic, sometimes it starts ok but then takes 2 minutes for a part to open, even a new empty part. Also getting pauses where nothing will work, wait a...
  2. H

License Problem

I just bought a new computer and installed Geomagic 64 bit. I had to free up one of my licenses to get a licence for the new computer, that all seemed to work Ok for 2 or 3 days then I get an error telling me "This machine is not licensed to run Geomagic Design". See attached picture. I can...
  3. H

Tapered hole around a 90° elbow

I need a tapered hole around a 90° elbow, it needs to go from 5.8mm to 6.2. With Rhino it's easy you use sweep 1 rail and use the centre line arc as the path. Alibre doesn't allow this with loft, the path curve has to touch the cross sections. I've attached a file with the best I can come up...
  4. H

Rhino test file for Andris (z28tt)

Rhino test file for Andris (z28tt) Start a new assembly file, cancel the "Insert Part/Subassembly" dialog, use File Import and select the rhino file. In the "Import File Options" dialog select Heal and open. Regards Mark.
  5. H

Display problem 8.2

Display problem 8.2 Before I change my display drivers again could someone try the following and see if you get the same problem. Right click the task bar at the bottom of the screen an tick "Auto hide". When I try Alibe full screen on my computers...