What's new

Search results

1. V

ATOM3D does it have the alibre toolbox?

Thanks Guys. I'm good for now.. I really don't use it much I just thought the toolbox was a good feature. But I can't justify paying for it. I would mostly use it for machine parts stuff screws, threads holes. So as of right now I really don't see a reason to update. I'm retired and only use...
  2. V

ATOM3D does it have the alibre toolbox?

HI, Like the title says does the atom 3D include the alibre toolbox? I have an older ver.. I haven't upgraded because I haven't seen a reason to do so, until I just watched a short video on this feature. I cant justify purchasing pro versions. Thank you Vic
  3. V

Help Me Understand ADD On Manager Script Atom 3D

Wow This is crazy, today it works! I don't know why the only thing i can figure is I shut down the computer since last time i tried? Thank you so much for doing this, it's great. do you happen to have more already made you can share? Thank you victor
  4. V

albie0803, thank you for the effort, I just tried but didn't work? is it because Atom 3d can't run scripts? the icon showed up in add-on tool bar and it was enabled but when clicked , nothing. Thank you VF
  5. V

Thanks Guys, I'll put in a request for a book-mark tool or website launcher. thanks VF
  6. V

Hello, This is my first post, I'm new to here I'm using Alibre Atom 3D. So in add-on Manager I can activate the Alibre Script and the trace parts script. The Trace parts script when clicked brings me to their web site. but nothing shows up for the Alibre script.? should it? I have read some of...