What's new

Search results

1. J

DimensionPattern script

Hi All, I am writing a script to duplicate some of the patterning functionality I was used to in PTC/Creo. The script is pretty basic right now, but I hope that it will grow with time. I have a couple of other threads here and here, but I thought I would make a thread specifically for the...
  2. J

OptionsDialog to select a feature

I would like to use an OptionsDialog window to allow the user to select a specific part feature. However I don't see a feature option in the WindowsInputTypes enum. Doing some digging, I found a Features property of the Part class which is of type list, but it is empty in my part. I can access...
  3. J

pattern features with variable geometry

I am making a test part to check clearances. It represents a series of rollers that gradually increase in length. I have tried to model this by making reference planes and axis at the angle I need, and building the sketch for the prototype roller using constraints to the reference axis. However...
  4. J

Reference pattern

Hi, I am moving to Alibre from a background in PTC/Creo ( although it has been a long time) :) Is there something analogous to the "reference pattern" in Creo? What I am trying to do is this: Say I have part "A" which is a flange with a bolt circle. The bolt circle created using a circular...