What's new

Search results

1. C

Hi I'm Joseph! I'm the video guy on YouTube.

very pleased Joseph, I was following you on Jolo Engeneering. I discover Alibre with you,; me too I was using Freecad with difficulty, it is lot simpler on Alibre.
  2. C

v27 Status?

is tollbox part of Alibre PRO?
  3. C

v27 Status?

I have the PRO version
  4. C

v27 Status?

Hi Ralf the problem is that I do not have this icon. Claude
  5. C

v27 Status?

It is the same in anglish language.
  6. C

v27 Status?

I did open an assembly already doen, and I dont see the tolbox button. If I start a new assembly, I still do not see it. I am using a french version, I will configure it in englis american and see.
  7. C

v27 Status?

Hi, I have installes the new V27 beta version. I loases a previously made assembly; I am not seeing the button for the toolbox in the ribbon! How do I activate it ?
  8. C

EXploded view in design with top-down

Hi again, I found that the manual mode of the exploded view works.
  9. C

EXploded view in design with top-down

Hi, I have done the exercises of the chapter 12 of the new book of Alibre. Should I be able to expode the design in top-down way. After doing the first model at page 639, I tried to explode it in auto mode, but nothing happens. Note: the book is really good, I leaned lot of stuff with it. ClaudeG
  10. C

Plane on a non planar face

Thank Harolddl, really good demonstration.
  11. C

Funny error message

This has not been corrected into the coming version of Alibre!
  12. C

Funny error message

Harold, can I refer support to the forum?
  13. C

Funny error message

I also found, it always does it after first opening, but not if you change it agin, If you close it and re-open, the behavior will show after one dimension change.
  14. C

Funny error message

The message is saying, the figure is open, but it is not and if do nothing and just exit edirt sketch, everything rebuild fine.
  15. C

Funny error message

Hi Cator, what is autoinserting?
  16. C

Funny error message

Hi, I am including the design file of a part named Armoir A - Traverse.AD_PRT. If you open it, and invoke the Parameter (f); then change the dimention of the parameter called LargPorte and clic OK in the construction tree, Extrusion<3> and Mirror<4> will be in red showing an error. Then you open...
  17. C

Documentation in .pdf

Hi, few weeks ago, we voted on availlability of the help file in pdf format. Il has been mention it was easy to generate by Alibre team. Will it be availlable for Alibre V25? Claude Girard
  18. C

Involute Gear Generator

Hi Boldover, few months ago, Joko publish comparaison gear generated from 2 differents ways. Here the pointer to the fisrt one:
  19. C

I hate the hole tool.

Thanks for the video; really clear!
  20. C

using openOffice spredsheet

Merci Cator