What's new

Search results

1. T

Export to STL (V23) will only export in MM

OK, I think I have this figured out. In ATOM, I can design in Inches, but when I do the EXPORT to STL, I have to choose MM's - then it is sized correctly in CURA. In this last test, I created a part 3" x 5" x 1", saved the part, then exported in units = MM, then opened the file in CURA. Wow -
  2. T

Well, I tried it again on a different computer and same results. Attached is the screenshots for: STL Export settings As seen in CURA Dimensions from ATOM V23 screen Property settings from ATOM V23 System Options from ATOM V23 What am I missing here?
  3. T

I did not have this issue when I exported a part from SolidWorks to a STL file. When opening an exported STL created by SolidWorks, CURA opened the STL file correctly in Inches. I've tried changing the units in the ATOM\Export window when creating the STL file. Tried every setting ... well...
  4. T

Hello: Solidworks to Aibre Atom V23 user here. I have a simple part, drawn in inches. running Export to STL and setting dimension to EVERY available option in the export screen, the the STL will only export in MM. I reviewed the STL in both Ultimaker CURA 4.9 and AutoCAD Meshmixer. Both...