What's new

Search results

1. A

New Help in completing this cockpit

Harold I'll try anyway as I'm getting tired of learning different 3D drafting programs. But I thought you were the expert at Alibre. Just a last thought, all the images I've drawn had been seen 5 times. Really, no hiccup. Thanks Andi
  2. A

Harold, The first drawing is done with Alibre, the second is via Word 2D. Yes, it's not the same size. I'll can get to dimensions later. The windows are fixed, with the exception of the Exit and Entrance, which is fixed, but on 2 swing up entries. The whole upper body is one part that is...
  3. A

This is the opening of my airplane in screenshot 1, the second one is a top view of the exit, entrance cockpit. I'm having a hard time trying to create this on Alibre 3D. All the curved areas are hard for me to make. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You Andi
  4. A

Here you go. Thanks Andi
  5. A

Here's a few more screen shots, hope this helps. I can't seem to finish the hatch with windows, exits and entrance. Need help. However if I include to much info, I will need a Disclosure Agreement signed. Thanks Andi
  6. A

The opening of the airplane needs a cockpit or lid for opening which has two entrances and exits. I sent a second screen shot of the opening and 2D drawing of what it should look like from the top down, but I can't figure how to draw all the curved lines that make it up in the first screen shot...
  7. A

I attached 2 screenshot, and I help in finishing the cockpit entry and exit area. Any questions and advise would help Thank you Andi