What's new

Search results

1. B

Internal gears now available!!

This makes me very happy that I was able to help in anyway! It took me a long time to get my head wrapped around even the basics of involute splines. My understanding is still very rudimentary. Continued success with your project! Brad
  2. B

Internal gears now available!!

Our shop has fully dived into cutting involute splines in the last year. Being a CMM programmer I have been working to get my head wrapped around the intricacies of the entire process. We use Quindos with a gear add-on to check the final dimensions. I hope I don't muddy the waters but here are...
  3. B

Surface Tutorial?

Thank you. Maybe the Alibre Atom demo that I was testing before purchasing the Design Pro version is causing a conflict. I'll contact support. Thanks, Brad
  4. B

Surface Tutorial?

Hi Stefan, I tried the help menu but it tells me to select the surfacing tab, but when I do, all of the options are grayed out. Even if I have a model created. I'm not sure what I might use the surfacing tools for yet. I was going to experiment with the various options just to see what it can...
  5. B

Surface Tutorial?

Hi all, I recently purchased Alibre Design Professional for creating 3D Printable CAD models. I have used Creo at work (CMM Programing) for several years and really enjoy its simplicity. Alibre has a similar feel to me and I have been trying to apply my understanding of Creo to it with general...