What's new

Search results

1. D

Exporting part as STEP AP 242

Hello everyone I am trying to export a simple 3D part into the STEP AP 242 format. I've tried looking at the docs and was not able to find the correct export type. Additionally, the Part Exporter sample script does not have the option for that format. Does anybody know if that is even possible...
  2. D

Changing the view for the user

Hello everyone Is there a function in Alibre Script where I can change the current view? Example: The User opens a file withing a script and the file is automatically opened in ISO view. Thanks
  3. D

Add-on development using C#

Hello everyone I've been trying to develop an Add-on for Alibre Design using C#. My goal ist to develop an add-on which can start a wpf.net window which can access certain Alibre session attributes(filename, filepath, ...). Since I'm not very experienced using the Alibre API, I've read the...
  4. D

Creating a custom button

I am pretty new to python and Alibre Script and I am trying to build a GUI. My goal is to create a custom button which should be able to perform a custom action (deleting a file on button press). At first I tried doing that with the native WindowsInputTypes. Then I tried importing a module...