What's new

Search results

1. M

Catalog features with multiple features and reference entities

I mean with booleans you have to edit the boolean parts each time and takes more time than having the features and references inside the part file directly with better parameters relation too.
  2. M

Thanks David, I will suggest as improvement for catalog features.
  3. M

Thanks for replying. We use Booleans regularly as a solution for that but is less practical than catalogue. I will suggest as a new feature to extend the catalog features to allow not only single feature but multiple features and reference entities. In essence is the option of import a part...
  4. M

I find catalog features and parts library very useful for time reduction during design process. Is there any way in Alibre so that we can create a multiple entity catalog item rather than single feature catalog? As an example, actually I can not see how to safe in catalog features an extrusion...
  5. M

UI proposal - feedback requested

My suggestion is that you remove all the drop-down menus in these small windows, they are to hide information and require an additional click. Regarding selection boxes, these are so small and communicate nothing, replace these by icons is also good as suggested by NateLiquidGravity. Visual...
  6. M

Alibre Library vs Toolbox

Thanks David!
  7. M

Ok, thanks. Is there any explanation about the differences of the Alibre Library and Alibre Toolbox and if some time both could be merged? To my knowledge the items in the library allows part feature suppression logic but not the parts generation with the Toolbox. Is it correct?
  8. M

Sorry David, I mean for the library, not the Toolbox. Is the items in the library saved in any folder?
  9. M

Thanks so much David, got it! Are the .prt and .xls files imported created in any folder? Is there any explanation about the differences of the Alibre Library and Alibre Toolbox and if some time both could be merged? To my knowledge the items in the library allows part feature suppression logic...
  10. M

Is there any explanation about the differences of the Alibre Library and Alibre Toolbox and if some time both could be merged? To my knowledge the items in the library allows part feature suppression logic but not the parts generation with the Toolbox. Is it correct? Is there any existing ad_lib...