What's new

Search results

1. K

Copy Sheet

I have multiple drawing files, each with a single sheet, showing different subassemblies and parts, all from the same top level assembly. I would like to organize all the drawing sheets in a single drawing file. I think that this might make it easier to package the one main drawing file and...
  2. K

Copy Sheet

Is it possible to copy or move a sheet from one drawing file to another?
  3. K

section view bounded by two cuts

A somewhat effective alternative to a double cut section is to hide the parts to be removed from the view. This can be done by right-clicking on a part feature and choosing Hide from the context menu. This needs to be done for all parts to be removed from the view. It falls short of removing...
  4. K

section view bounded by two cuts

I have an assembly in a drawing. Where a section view shows all geometry in a cut plane and everything beyond, I instead want to see only geometry between two cut planes. Is there a way to do that?
  5. K

Dimension Leader Vertex Positioning

I have dimensioned the radius of a fillet in an Alibre drawing. The fillet arc is automatically extended into one of the faces it joins for some positions of the dimension text. Is there a way to control the number of bends in the dimension leader or to move and anchor the position of the bend...