What's new

Search results

1. H

Manifold curve problem

but that is extremely annoying. Still appreciate your effort.
  2. H

Manifold curve problem

I'm having a really hard time with 3D. I especially can't get the curvatures right. I'm sure someone has an idea. Thanks in advance
  3. H

the grid is not displayed correctly

Wow. Thank you. That's it, the grid spacing was not the same in all three axes. Now I'm happier again.
  4. H

Thanks for the feedback. The problem persists. I have an example here.
  5. H

Yes. And nothing changes in the last two grid position. They're somewhere in space
  6. H

Can someone please explain to me why the grid is correct at the beginning and somewhere in the room in other two views (with the S key)?
  7. H

loft is not working

Have to be more careful when sketching.Thanks
  8. H

loft is not working

I'm wondering why no loft is possible with this simple sketch. I can't find any errors and still the error message comes up: ACISERROR_NON_CONTINUOUS_GUIDE_CURVE. Any help would be appreciated.
  9. H

Set decimal places for BOMs

Ist das die Lösung?
  10. H

embossing

I think your approach is absolutely brilliant, thank you. I would never have thought of it.
  11. H

embossing

I use Expert Version 27
  12. H

embossing

Tried to draw this "easy part" but failed miserably. I'm just concerned with the embossing. It doesn't seem to be as easy as it looks. Thanks in advance for any help.
  13. H

2 pipes in V-shape

Very good and helpful video, bravo and thanks to you
  14. H

2 pipes in V-shape

Thanks
  15. H

2 pipes in V-shape

I found an interesting option on YouTube. from the time 2:12 it is interesting. My question: is there a similar option in Alibre too?
  16. H

2 pipes in V-shape

17. H

2 pipes in V-shape

How is it possible to construct 2 pipes in V-shape as on the drawing. I am only concerned with the form, without flanges. I tried it, however, did not bring it. Thank you for any help.
  18. H

Verzweifelt mit diesem Loft

Harold, this is a fantastic video and very helpful
  19. H

I have the latest vers. from Alibre Pro
  20. H

Ich bin wirklich verzweifelt mit dieser Loft-Geschichte. Trotz mehrfacher Überprüfungen gelingt es mir nicht, den Loft zu erstellen. Dies wird das letzte Mal sein, dass ich mit diesem Loft-Thema komme, ich möchte niemanden verärgern. Danke und Grüße.