What's new

Search results

1. T

Alibre Atom export -> LightBurn

Ok now I feel dumb. I open on the sketch and draw out what I want to export. Click on file export and see below. Is there a different 2d environment? Again, I have to Atom Version not Design/expert, one day I'll learn enough to justify that upgrade :) I want to say thank you again.
  2. T

Cool thank you so much. I did not know that menu was there. Any chance you/anyone know how to export to DXF DWG formats? It's in the comparison listing from Atom and Design Pro.
  3. T

Hello, I have Atom and just picked up a Laser. I have NO art skill, I am still learning Alibre :). I am trying to export a sketch to in some format that LightBurn can read. I see people saying SVG, but my export/screen shot only has JPG/PNG. I also own Rhino3d so I was thinking about export to...
  4. T

Offset + filet + adjustment

FYI: After I wrote my comment, I thought about a much better way to handle this whole thing. If I setup global parameter up front for the length of each leg, that will be the source of truth for all calculations to be built on as the screen is redraw. So I tried it. I defined leg1 as 20mm, leg2...
  5. T

thanks for the quick replies. I will try the suggestions. I was working on a 3d printed light hanger that was challenge to messure and it was trial and error. it was frustrating having to start over because of the issue. Reminded me of using Blender years ago. ;) I also found the Control Z...
  6. T

This maybe something I'm doing wrong, but if there is a video explaining it please share the link. I'm not a designer, I was using Fusion 360 and wanted to move to this product so I did :) Fusion makes this a little easier for me to understand, so I hope it's just as easy in Alibre Simple...