What's new

Search results

1. N

Amount of Ram?

Motherboard Asus WS X299 Pro CPU i9 9820x 64 GB RAM - 2666 - 4 channels Quadro RTX 4000 2 x 1 TB NVMe WD
  2. N

Trigonometric Functions in the Equation Editor

Very interesting utilities. Your in-depth knowledge of the program is evident ;-)
  3. N

It's just what I've done:
  4. N

Let me give you an example of what I intend to do. In the end I can get the result I want. But you have to apply a number of scale factors that don't make any sense to me. I have traced the flank of the tooth using Grant's method. As the gear has more than 34 teeth, it can be made with a single...
  5. N

I try to calculate the dimensions of a gear to intertrace the teeth by 2 methods: -Grant's Method - Approximate layout of the involute profile The table I currently have is this. But there are obviously many more calculations to be done.
  6. N

I'm going to keep thinking about it Thank you.
  7. N

Dp*cos(A) = 160 x cos (20) = 160 x 0,939 = 150,35 // non 150 Another added problem is that when defining parameters as number, they cannot be used in the sketch dimensions to be parameterized
  8. N

I get it to work. But it doesn't seem logical to me. I have to divide Dp1 and Dp2 by 200...? absurd In other equation editors I've worked with, this isn't necessary. AutoCAD, BricsCAD, SolidWorks, Catia...
  9. N

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've only been using Alibre for a short time, although I have a lot of experience with other CAD programs. Can the equation editor use trigonometric functions? Apparently, yes. But it does something weird. If you multiply Dp*cos(A)=160x cos(20) you should give 150.35...