What's new

Search results

1. A

2D dimension issues

2D dimension issues for some reason when I ahve a 2D layout and I do anything to the assembly model whe I re-open the layout my dimesions become disconnected from the geometery...I found, on accident, that if you delete the view and then hit the undo...
  2. A

Print preview...

Print preview... I think it would be realy helpful if there was a print preview in the plot command...this would realy help out when trying to assure correct plot rotations and all...
  3. A

Plotting partial views

Plotting partial views I am tring to plat a dwg that pushes my plotter to its limits(36x109)... I have a 40' tool split into two partial views and when I try to plot it for some reason it scales my layout down by half and I don't get the size I need...
  4. A

Align on Center

It sounds to me like you need to setup configurations for that chang and then modify the cnastraint from 5" to 4" ... then you can just toggle back and forth between the two designs
  5. A

Time for 2d assembly layouts

Time for 2d assembly layouts I have a problem with my with the time it takes to do anything with a 2D layout of an assembly that consists of 10 parts that equal a 40' tool...all revolutions...some with conical helical threads...I have 2 views...one end view and a...
  6. A

Snaps

The thing is when you create a perimetric 3D model, unless you are an artist, you still need to create 2D layouts and detail dwg's. I am working with a helical thread that my company is designing ( :evil: ) and I need to be able to dimension the pitch line (mid-points) of the thread in a 2D...
  7. A

Catalog Features

Catalog Features Is there a way to not have a catilog feature get scaled as it is inserted????????????
  8. A

Rotating a 2D view

Rotating a 2D view It would be nice to be able to rotate a 2D view in order to get better dimensioning. For instance I have part that was revolved by 45 deg and it comes into my 2d layout 22.5 deg out of rotation from were it would be easier to dimension.
  9. A

configuration updates

configuration updates My configurations have worked fine untill today....I am making o-rings with differant sizes....when I am making a new siz it up dated the sketch but not the model?????????
  10. A

assembly problems

assembly problems I am losing features on indiviual parts in my assembly for some reason. When I go to my peice part and correct the problem I lose all my constraints on the parts in the assembly. Am I doing something wrong or is this an AD problem????? :x
  11. A

Dimensioning

I'm trying to align two horizontal dimensions with eachother. I have looked through the help and tutorial files and found nothing on this subject.
  12. A

Dimensioning

Dimensioning Is there a way to align dimensions?
  13. A

BOM

BOM Is there a way to change the precision on the weight in the BOM?