What's new

Search results

1. A

2D dimension issues

2D dimension issues for some reason when I ahve a 2D layout and I do anything to the assembly model whe I re-open the layout my dimesions become disconnected from the geometery...I found, on accident, that if you delete the view and then hit the undo...
  2. A

Print preview...

Print preview... I think it would be realy helpful if there was a print preview in the plot command...this would realy help out when trying to assure correct plot rotations and all...
  3. A

Plotting partial views

Plotting partial views I am tring to plat a dwg that pushes my plotter to its limits(36x109)... I have a 40' tool split into two partial views and when I try to plot it for some reason it scales my layout down by half and I don't get the size I need...
  4. A

Time for 2d assembly layouts

Time for 2d assembly layouts I have a problem with my with the time it takes to do anything with a 2D layout of an assembly that consists of 10 parts that equal a 40' tool...all revolutions...some with conical helical threads...I have 2 views...one end view and a...
  5. A

Catalog Features

Catalog Features Is there a way to not have a catilog feature get scaled as it is inserted????????????
  6. A

Rotating a 2D view

Rotating a 2D view It would be nice to be able to rotate a 2D view in order to get better dimensioning. For instance I have part that was revolved by 45 deg and it comes into my 2d layout 22.5 deg out of rotation from were it would be easier to dimension.
  7. A

configuration updates

configuration updates My configurations have worked fine untill today....I am making o-rings with differant sizes....when I am making a new siz it up dated the sketch but not the model?????????
  8. A

assembly problems

assembly problems I am losing features on indiviual parts in my assembly for some reason. When I go to my peice part and correct the problem I lose all my constraints on the parts in the assembly. Am I doing something wrong or is this an AD problem????? :x
  9. A

Dimensioning

Dimensioning Is there a way to align dimensions?
  10. A

BOM

BOM Is there a way to change the precision on the weight in the BOM?