What's new

Search results

1. T

Looking for user group

Looking for user group All, Are there any User-Groups between Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay areas? Or, are there any users that would be interested in starting a group? Or, ?? Thanks, Terry
  2. T

Solidworks / Alibre Observations

AD vs SW Bill, Along with Gaspar, I want to thank you for the effort you put into your comparisons. Please keep it up. I've been using SW since version 97 and now am using 2004. I've also been using Pro/E since version 4 and am now...
  3. T

Ordinate vs linear dimensioning

Ordinate vs linear dimensioning I have my global settings to display dual-dims; mm [inch], with .00 and .000 precision, respectively. If I'm doing linear dimensioning, this works perfectly. :D Why is it that when I am using ordinate, that it defaults to mm...
  4. T

I can't get int(x) to work for me

I can't get int(x) to work for me I am trying to set up a very simple formula and am stopped by the integer command. I first tried the following, where Pocket_Ht=.5 and the result was 3.937" int(Pocket_Ht*8) The result should have been 4. When I use another...
  5. T

Opening sample files or importing step files

Thank you Robert. Quick reply and a perfect answer. Works bunches better now. :) Terry
  6. T

Opening sample files or importing step files

Opening sample files or importing step files TWIMC (to whom it may concern), When I open an Alibre sample file (Solenoid Valve Assembly), or import a step solid, only some surfaces show, but I can't see the entire part or even whole parts within an assembly. Most surfaces...