What's new

Search results

1. T

Looking for user group

Looking for user group All, Are there any User-Groups between Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay areas? Or, are there any users that would be interested in starting a group? Or, ?? Thanks, Terry
  2. T

Ordinate vs linear dimensioning

Ordinate vs linear dimensioning I have my global settings to display dual-dims; mm [inch], with .00 and .000 precision, respectively. If I'm doing linear dimensioning, this works perfectly. :D Why is it that when I am using ordinate, that it defaults to mm...
  3. T

I can't get int(x) to work for me

I can't get int(x) to work for me I am trying to set up a very simple formula and am stopped by the integer command. I first tried the following, where Pocket_Ht=.5 and the result was 3.937" int(Pocket_Ht*8) The result should have been 4. When I use another...
  4. T

Opening sample files or importing step files

Opening sample files or importing step files TWIMC (to whom it may concern), When I open an Alibre sample file (Solenoid Valve Assembly), or import a step solid, only some surfaces show, but I can't see the entire part or even whole parts within an assembly. Most surfaces...