What's new

Search results

1. K

Edge chamfer control - anyone

Edge chamfer control - anyone Hello, here is my question. AD has the dialog box for chamfer, and the options for angles and dimensions, but I can't get control over which surface to apply them. Anyone notice how too ? I'm thinking you can't, and I must extrude a...
  2. K

Sheet metal Design ???

Sheet metal Design ??? Anyone have any experience with "inserts" for sheet metal. I.E. standoffs, threaded inserts going in to sheet metal? I was wondering how to add them into my design? I don't see that AD has any help on this subject or anyway to do...
  3. K

How to create a feature that is locked?

How to create a feature that is locked? Can you in A D create a feature that is only lock together in itself? I would like be able to create clusters of cutouts, and move it as a group. And not have any of the sketch dimensions change and locate it from the center...
  4. K

Hole Dialog Box question?

Hole Dialog Box question? A question for Alibre, what up with the "Hole Dialog" coordinate data entry, "U" and "V"? Why not "X" "Y" and may a "Z" input. I searched the turtorials and the book, but haven't found the explanation.