What's new

Search results

1. E

Selected objects

Selected objects Hi, does anyone knows how to get a selected (with mouse click) object (line, point ..) in a sketch ? I tried with : IObjectCollectorPtr iObjectCollector=iSession->GetSelectedObjects(); int...
  2. E

JOB OR SEX ???

JOB OR SEX ??? Hi web master, it's ok for you that Ms. tykktykk can post messages in the forum ? Ezio :arrow:
  3. E

SESSION DEAD OR LIVE ?

SESSION DEAD OR LIVE ? Try this : #1) 1) Open an empty assembly 2) Count, via APIs, the number of opened sessions ( one) 3) Insert in this assembly an existing part 4) Count, via APIs, the number of opened sessions ( two) 5) Insert another...
  4. E

SUGGESTIONS

SUGGESTIONS Hi, #1) To IADParameter add, for example, the followings types : BOOL STRING etc. I could declare, and use, via APIs, for internal use, such kind of parameter not strictly connected to any geometric entities. #2)...
  5. E

MODIFYING PARAMETERS VALUES

MODIFYING PARAMETERS VALUES Hi all, For those how intend to use IADParameter::Put...() remember : IADParameter::OpenParameterTransaction() .. .. IADParameter::PutValue( ...) .. .. IADParameter::CloseParameterTransaction() Othewise...
  6. E

INSERT IN AN ASSEMBLY AN EXISTING PART OR ASSEMBLY

INSERT IN AN ASSEMBLY AN EXISTING PART OR ASSEMBLY Hi all, Loock at the following code : void CPartInsertAndAssemblySaveDlg::InsertAssembly() { IADSessionsPtr iSessions = NULL; // Get all the open sessions in Alibre. iSessions = m_pRoot->GetSessions ()...
  7. E

generating new catalog

generating new catalog Hi all! How can I create a new catalog? Bye, Ezio
  8. E

Preview in Explorer icon

Preview in Explorer icon Hello ! Is it possible to generate a preview for the icons in Windows Explorer so it is easier to find parts or assemblies? If yes how do they update? Thanks, Ezio
  9. E

Menu item position, toolbars

Menu item position, toolbars Hello again! #1 We had a look at the AddOnConfig that creates a Animation sample menu item "My animation" which, in our case, appears between "Team Design" and "Windows". What is the point behind the menu item order? It is not...
  10. E

Addressing sketch objects

Addressing sketch objects Hi all! Struggling hardly with the not so well documented API... While we understand how to add sketch figures after we've found this piece of code: IADSketchPointPtr AddSketchPoint ( double XCoord...
  11. E

Translating menues, Greying out, protecting features, C++

Translating menues, Greying out, protecting features, C++ Hi all! Another bunch of questions for you wizards: #1 How can I set up a new language file (translation of menues and dialogs controls)? #2 How can I grey out Alibre's GUI menu items deactivating components, for example...
  12. E

Generic questions

Generic questions A couple of question : 1) How could by default maximized the new session windows without do it manually ? 2) How can I load an existing part ( *.AD_PRT) into an assembly ? 3) How can I load an existing assembly ( *.AD_ASM) into...
  13. E

API DOCUMENTATION

API DOCUMENTATION I have the necessity to cross completely, in all of its elements, an assembly and its partses. I have looked at the available documentation and, apart that all addressed to the VB, I have not found some example that can help...