What's new

Search results

1. S

LCD Drawing Tablets with Alibre

Has anyone used an LCD drawing tablet, like a Wacom ONE or HUION Kamvas with Alibre? I am considering one to play around with 3d sculpting but not sure I want to spend the money just to experiment. BUT if it worked well with Alibre I could justify it as a "business express" and not feel so...
  2. S

No Script Tab

I am trying to start working with Alibre Script but I do not have the Script tab in my toolbar. Alibre Script is enabled in the Add-On manager. I can't seem to find anywhere else where it can be installed/enabled. Any suggestions? Thanks
  3. S

Making an inserted assembly flexiable

I have an assembly that I have added to a larger assembly. There are 2 parts in the small assembly that should move to be constrained to the larger assembly. If I make the small assembly "flexible" makes every constraint flexible instead of just the 2 with can move. How do I keep all the...
  4. S

Move away from M-Files

I am moving from V14 on Win 7, to the newest on Win 10. I understand that Alibre no longer has built-in support for MFiles. It seems I have 2 options: - get a new version of M-Files directly from the manufacturer. - files can be copied out of m-file into the Windows file system. Since...