What's new

Search results

1. H

Quick Contraint Mode and Interdesign

It seems to me that it isn't possible to use the Quick Constraint Mode after creating an Interdesign Part. After creating an Interdesign part, the Quick Contraint Mode does work, but not if you rotate the design by using both mouse buttons. You can select the first face but after rotating the...
  2. H

Using an assembly in Algor Designcheck

Using an assembly in Algor Designcheck The standard Algor Designcheck add-on is limited to parts only. Now have I tried to save a (simple) assembly as SAT file, reopen it in AD as a Part and then use Designcheck for analysis. But Designcheck seems for have problems with...
  3. H

Models displayed upside down.

Models displayed upside down. Most of the MCAD users probably don't have a problem with it, but I do: Navigating around a model or part with both mouse buttons pressed does 'turn the model upside down'. If you are designing a mechanical part of an engine you...
  4. H

Dotted lines when using Shaded & Visible Edges

Dotted lines when using Shaded & Visible Edges When using the Shaded & Visible Edges Display option I see dotted edges. I've tried to change colorsettings, software rendering, other graphic cards (both ATI and NVidia) but it stayes the same. Which makes me think that I'm not the only...