What's new

Search results

1. S

For Sale

For Sale Hello All, I have the following for sale, I can split or sell together. I still need to check in relation to Alibre converting the matainance agreement, but fingers crossed they have been great so far. I have the following -...
  2. S

Exporting 2D Section

Exporting 2D Section Sorry, I was wondering if someone could confirm the best way to export a 2D section of a part [without the 3D projections as you would see in the drawing module] Is the following method correct, or is there a better way ?? -...
  3. S

Part association with MSC.Nastran

Part association with MSC.Nastran When using the Tools > Add-0ns > Visual Nastran to start up an analysis of a assembly, I was wondering if anyone else had the function to update part gray'd out ?? With CAD association to Nastran Motion, you should be able to...
  4. S

Configurations in Drawings

Configurations in Drawings Hello, I have a part that has two configurations [just dimensional changes]. All the parts show up fine in the assembly model. But when going to the Drawing module one of the parts \\ configurations dis-appears ??? Has...
  5. S

Editing 3D Section View

Editing 3D Section View It would be nice to be able to edit a 3D section. Currently we are only allowed to view or delete. Actually which brings me to another enhancement, it would be nice to be able to calculate the area of cut through section ...
  6. S

Check-In when Saving File

Check-In when Saving File Maybe I have totally missed the function. But it would be nice to a have a check-box on the save dialog, thus allowing you to automatically check-in a file to the repository. Or maybe the default could be changed ?? Regards, Scott
  7. S

Placeing Text over Hatching \\ Tangent lines

Placeing Text over Hatching \\ Tangent lines Hello, Does any one know a good way off being able to place text over hatching, thus that the hatch lines do not obscure \\ mess the text. I would like to place dimension lines here I have alot of hatching and tangent lines...
  8. S

Drawing Management with Alibre

Drawing Management with Alibre I know most people using Alibre are using the package as a stand alone system, or using it with the Repository for storage of CAD information. But, I was wondering if their are any users out there using other packages \\ online...
  9. S

Line Thickness in Drawing module

Line Thickness in Drawing module Hello, I`m having a little trouble changing some line thicknesses in some of my drawings and was wondering if anyone has a work around ?? Basicalyy, I import my part, and place all the sections views correctly. Due to the types...
  10. S

Print Drawings option in Repository

Print Drawings option in Repository I use the repository for storing of our companies approved drawings, in an orderly manor. Quite comonly I have to print these drawings off repeatedly for manufacturing. It would be nice to be able to right click on a drawing...
  11. S

Adding Dimensions for revolved parts

Adding Dimensions for revolved parts I primarly am using Alibre for design of revolved components, 2D sketch of engineering dimension, revolved. Then some external holes drilled @ angles etc. I have not been able to us the parametric advantages of Alibre when...
  12. S

Drawing Template Data

Drawing Template Data Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to have an association between the information held on the part file [File > Properties > General] and the information placed on the 2D drawing template [e.g. Drawing number, Engineer...
  13. S

Insert Hole - Acme \\ Stub Acme Question ??

Insert Hole - Acme \\ Stub Acme Question ?? Sorry if I have missed something here but I'm an Alibre begineer, but love'in it !! I have been looking @ the insert hole tool, with the thread call out options.... I notice it has UNC\\UNF options etc., though I mainly work...