What's new

Search results

1. M

Helical gear

I have old Alibre 2011 expert and I have a problem. I need to make helical gear. 2D sketch is easy and I have tooth profile there. But my old alibre doesn't allow helical boss because it requires reference line. If it could use reference axis then it would be easy.
  2. M

Moving parts of sub assembly goes fixed

Using Expert 2011. When I import sub assembly (which has moving parts) to assembly, all sub assembly parts goes fixed and doesn't move anymore. Imported sub assembly acts like one rigid part. What is going wrong?
  3. M

How to start?

123D catch works fine but there's no possible to export capture to format what alibre understands.
  4. M

How to start?

I'm starting to design headlights for my car. I dissassembled old ones and now I need to make 3D model of the housing. I have Alibre free V11. How I should start to model these? I'm really stuck right now. I don't know where and how to start. Should I just try to find company which makes 3D...
  5. M

Sphere makes things difficult?

For example I have rod which other end has ball. Like golf ball on the tee. How I measure rod overall length using measurement tool? How I can make plane to the end where is that ball?
  6. M

2011 AD-PRT to 11.2?

How I can make part which is made in 2011 version working in 11.2 version?
  7. M

Import step, sat, stl, solidworks to Alibre free

But there's no plugins that I can import those files in free version of alibre?
  8. M

Import step, sat, stl, solidworks to Alibre free

Are there any tricks and tools (freeware) how to import 3D-models to alibre?