What's new

Search results

1. J

Orientations

Orientations Help!! Hello, I may not be doing this right, but "Top" in Alibre does not equal "Top" in the physical world, i.e. I always consider the Z-axis to be the vertical axis, X to be left to right, and Y to be front to back. But when I...
  2. J

Repository in a database

Repository in a database It would sure be nice to have the repository in a commercial database. It would give a sense of stability as well as making migrations easier
  3. J

Dimples across Bends on Sheetmetal

Dimples across Bends on Sheetmetal Please read this thread in the Using Alibre Design forum. Jay Kyle
  4. J

Dimple across a bend

Dimple across a bend Does anyone know how to create a dimple across a bend. Let's say I have a sheetmetal tab with a flange at a 20 degree bend. I would like to put an enlongated dimple across the bend to strengthen it. any ideas on how to do this? Jay
  5. J

Beginner Question - How to change axis of part

Beginner Question - How to change axis of part Can someone help me with this? I would like to flip the axis of a part I have drawn, i.e. I've drawn a part showing it standing up, but I would rather have it laying down. I'm not talking about hand orienting it with the rotate...